Another Crazed Mage is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest is initiated in one of the rooms upstairs after defeating the Source Abomination.
This quest starts when you walk into that room. The entire room is filled with traps that are set to blow up the entire room. When one of your players steps on a trap, the ghost of BIlleh Gahr appears, and this starts the quest.
DO NOT MOVE that character which triggered the quest or else everyone will die and you will lose this quest.
- Billeh Gahr
- + 1680 XP
- Enter the room.
- Leave the character who triggered the event on the spot
- Use the other characters to find the hidden switch to disable the trap.
- Loot the room
- This quest is a tricky one because the chance of failing it is very high.
- After ending the dialogue check closely which character from your party is standing on the trap that triggered the dialogue. Unchain this member from the others, so that he will stand still, while the others can move freely through the room.
- In the left corner you will notice a chest with random loot, a crate and a barrel. Move the crate away from there and you will find a small button. Press the button to release the trapped character and complete the quest.