Cyseal Treasure Map
Secrets from bought maps
(1) Buried chest
Buried chest near the pillars.
(2) Buried chest
Buried chest in the corner near the fence.
(3) Buried chest
Buried chest on top of the stairs.
(4) Buried chest
In the corner, on the stairs near the villa buried chest is located.
(5) Buried chest
To get outside to the chest you need to have a high perception level, to notice in left wing of chapel the hatch, which is leading outside.
(6) Buried chest
Buried chest on the right from the talking statues.
You'll find the book on the desk inside hut. Key to the hut is in the chapel.
(1) - (6) Riddle
In this place you'll find a key. Using it you'll be able to open chests with other keys in order seen on map, until you'll reach last chest.
The treasure is hidden in the very last chest.
Chest 1/4 – First chest of four to find, where all four allows to open "Last Chest" chest in The End of Time.
Chest of baron Diederick. It lays on left side of throne and you'll open it using key which you'll find near by.
West chest - the key is located in opposite side in the flames.
East chest - the key is located neat the west chest.
In the cellar of the lighthouse you'll find a ruby on a shelf.
Under the tree lays a skeleton, which has a diamond with him.
To open it need a key, which you'll find near the statue of wind.
The stone is behind the painting on the floor. You'll get into building through the tunnel in the middle of cemetery.
(8) Burning chest
Firstly you have to put down the fire using rain spell. Then the chest will be escaping from you on the west. Chase it until it stops, and then take items from inside.
Elemental Cave Riddle
In this place is located entrance to second tunnel (look at details below).
In this place is located entrance to first tunnel.
- After finding the entrance to the first cave, guarded by undead, you will see four columns with switches and a board, on which the order of the switches for the second cave is described. Analogically, in the second cave, you will find the order for the first one.
- The order of the switches in the first cave is as follows: earth, water, air, fire.
- The order of the switches in the second cave is as follows: water, earth, air, fire.
- Leave the cave. Enemies will await in both caves now. After defeating them, each one will drop a medallion. Also, a passage to the lower level will open.
- In the lower level, you will see two passages blocked by a blue barrier.
- To deactivate it, you have to place the medallions on the pedestals on both sides.
- Then, you will be able to go inside and collect the treasures that await you there.