Find the Witch is a main Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest is particularly long and will become the main quest of your journey for a good part of the game. It is best to continue to level up as you progress through this Quest as you have a challenging boss fight awaiting you at the end.
- Zombie Jake (a.k.a Councillor Jake)
- White Witch
- King Boreas (Boss)
- Sua the Fire King
- Talk to Zombie Jake after defeating Evelyn to initiate this quest.
- Leave the city of Cyseal using the North-Eastern gate and follow the path till Luculla Forest
- Cross the bridge to the right
- Defeat the cultists who captured the witch
- Defeat the summoner
- Destroy the barrier
- Teleport through the green mirror portal in the cottage
(Complete The Lady in the Lake side quest)
- Kill the cultists in the tunnel and collect their dropped spell
- Find and kill Vaelanna, friend of the White Witch to obtain Vaelanna's Orders.
- Read the Orders or the cultist-Spell in front of the lake to open a portal to Hiberheim
- Find Almina, the Witch's assistant
- Complete the Eternal Winter
- Obtain Fire Rune from Sua the Fire King
- Go back to the White Witch and summon Sua the Fire King to break her free of her icy prison
- Talk to the witch to complete the Quest