King Boreas is a level 12 Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Boreas is immune to all elements due to the 4 elemental statues ("Sentinels") placed around him.
- Every 2 turns, Boreas changes seasons by creating the related surfaces around the grates on the floor.
- He also summons 1 Elemental and also 2 Elemental Rocks.
- Boreas specialises in Hydrosophist Skills.
- When Boreas changes seasons, he also summons the corresponding Elemental Ward.
- Destroying a Sentinel, removes Boreas's immunity to that element attacks.
- Being made of ice, Boreas is especially vulnerable to fire. Therefore destroying the fire Sentinel yields the best results.
- Boreas can't change seasons if Stunned, Charmed, Petrified or Knocked down.