Leandra's Army is a group of level ?? Bosses in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Leandra's Army consists of 3 waves of Death Knights. Each wave is "announced" before it spawns: a blue pillar of light announces a blue knight, etc.
- The first wave is announced after 2 turns.
- A wave spawns one turn after being announced
- All Knights are invulnerable (because of Void Aura) but they can be destroyed with the Death Knight Control Wand that you get from killing Leandra.
- Removing the Void Aura using a Death Knight Bane spell will liberate the aura of a knight that has one, making all of their non-invulnerable friends immune to the according element.
- Death Knight (White): Melee, can use Damage Boost on self and when if HP <50%,Frighten, Stun or Blind.
- Frozen-Soul Knight (Blue): Ranged, uses Freezing and Silver Arrows; may inflict Frozen when hit. When HP<50%, uses Water Absorption Shield on self. Also casts Ice Shard and Winterbreath.
- Malevolence Knight (Green):Ranged, usesFortify on self if HP <50%. Also uses Tectonic Spray, Mass Disease and Earth Shards.
- Molten-Heart Knight (Orange): Ranged, uses Hasted on self if HP <50%. Also uses Fireball and Immolation.
- Corruption Knight (Pink): Melee, uses Unholy Regenerate on self if HP <50%, Banish Summon, Bleed, Finger of Death and Mark of Death. It will look for the character who has the Death Knight Control Wand in its inventory and try to Charm them.
- No tactician mode adjustments to this fight as it is hard enough on Classic mode.