Two-Handed is an Ability in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Two-Handed increases the critical chance and the critical damage you do using Two-Handed weapons (axe, sword, staff).
- Level 1: Boost starts at +10% critical chance boost and sets base critical damage multiplier to 220%.
- Each following point boosts the critical chance (by 4%, except level 5 boost is only 3%) and the critical damage multiplier (by 20%).
- Level 5 Two-Handed ability would have 25% critical chance and 300% critical damage multiplier.
- Level 6 in Two-Handed increases critical chance to 27% but doesn't change critical damage multiplier.
- There is no benefit to increasing the Two-Handed ability beyond level 6.
- Same scaling as Crossbow ability.
- Bonuses can be found on Weapons (Single-handed, Two-handed, Bows, and Crossbows), Shields, Bracers and Belts.