A Voice in the Wilderness is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. It can be started by having Wolgraff in your party with you and speaking with a voiceless rabbit near the Cyseal-Silverglen Road Waypoint.
- Sad Deer
- Downcast Dog
- Trustrated Board
- 19,000 XP
- Talk to the Cowering Rabbit
- Talk with Wolgraff
- Talk with the Sad Deer
- Talk with the Downcast Dog
- Talk with the Frustrated Boar
- Meet Imal
- Pickup Bottled Voice
- Create potion of voice
- Talk to Wolgraff
- Close to the 'Cyseal-Silverglen Road' Portal you will see a Cowering Rabbit. Talk to the rabbit to learn that it is mute and that the source of its problems lies to the northeast. Notice that while you normally need the 'Pet Pal' talent to talk to animals, you will be albe to determine that it is mute without it. Afterwards, talk to Wolgraff to start this quest. 
- The Sad Deer can be found just east of the 'Luculla Forest-Goblin Village' Portal. Talk to it to learn that it too is mute and that the source of its problems lies to the East.
- The Downcast Dog can be found close to the bridge in Hunter's Edge. Talk to it to learn that it too is mute and that the source of its problems lies to the North inside Dark Forest.
- You can find the Frustrated Boar close to the 'Phantom Forest North' Portal. Talk to it to learn that it too is mute and that the source of its problems lies to the North towards the Kickstarter Tree.
- Head to the Kickstarter Tree. At the end of path leading down to the Tree, you will see Imal the Squealer. You will learn that he has used magic to steal the voice of other creatures in order to be able to speak for a short while. This conversation will result in a battle. Once it is over pick up the book Imal's Research and read it.
- He would have one of the ingredients on him already - Voxwood. Make sure to pick it up.
- Then head to the Temple of the Dead and make your way to the laboratory. ( Read A Forge of Souls to see how to get to the Temple)
- On a table in the northeastern corner, you can find a Bottled Voice.
- Combine the Bottled Voice with the Voxwood to create a Vocalisation Potion. You can use this potion on Wolgraff to restore his voice and complete the quest.
- ^ Ivra's D:OS Guide: http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=557419#Post557419
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!