Boots in Divinity: Original Sin is Armor worn by player characters and NPCs. Players can find Boots as part of quest rewards, purchase them from Merchants and obtain them from defeating Enemies. Players cannot create Boots via Crafting.
- Crafting Level 1
- Immunity to slipping (knocked down when walking on ice) - Crafting Level 5
- When Cloth Boots are made with Crafting Level 3 and above, chance for either extra armor or move speed bonus
- When Leather and Plate Boots are made with Crafting Level 5,chance for either extra armor or move speed bonus
- Can be crafted
- Random loot in chests, crates, enemy drops
- Occasionally sold by Merchants