Charisma is an Ability in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Each point increases attitude towards you by 5.
- Reduces the cost of trading with merchants.
- Influences your skill in Intimidate, Charm or Reason within the Rock Paper Scissors minigame.
- Bonuses can be obtained from crafted Rings (tooth), Amulets (tooth), and Belts (tooth).
- Gains +2 Charisma (and -1 Intelligence) from the Politician talent; +1 from the Considerate trait (no Intelligence penalty).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Thing is with Charisma and reputation its really adding up on your barter character.
On my current lvl 11 chars I'm on 75 attitude with 8 reputation 1 point into charisma, politician, a trait for total of 7 with items. If you want some vendors with loot of gold early in end of time (lvl20) they require absurd gold gifts for around 1k for 5 attitude but they also have absurd amount of gold. One can say barter is better to invest but with my current lvl 5 (2 from items,1 trait, 2 form ability points) barter with trait and items and attitude benefits is far superior against absurd investments into barter especially regarding level and actual investments.
In a sense as crafting and blacksmithing is considered money cow so barter and charisma are also best combined for best scenario.