|Erupt with a barrage of stabs and cuts and deal 70% (piercing) weapon damage each strike.|
| AP COST
| SAVING THROW
Damage dealt depends on your weapon's damage rating.
Daggers Drawn is a Skill in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Recommended Scoundrel Level : 2
- This Skill will cost +2 AP for each level below the recommended one.
- Deals 4 hits at 70% weapon damage each.
- This skill gains negligible damage from high Dexterity.
- Every hit individually can miss / be a critical hit.
- Bonuses from Backstab apply to this skill, meaning individual hits are counted as backstabs, although the final damage is multiplied by 0.7.
- Bonuses from Bully do not apply.
- On paper, the damage of this skill seems 40% higher than doing 2 basic attacks, but due to normal attacks having 2x 100% on backstab or critical hit (instead of 2x 70% from this Skill), elemental properties, chances to apply conditions and other bonuses (like +50% from Bully), the overall damage of this Skill in combat is usually lower than doing basic attacks instead.