Expedition Burial Mounds (called The Lost Archeologist in the classic version) is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. The quest is obtained from Wulfram the Archaeologist situated north of the town walls in Cyseal.
- Lieutenant Selenia (or Aureus in Classic Edition)
- + 1715 XP (3000 XP EE Edition)
- + 1 Reputation
- Speak to Wulfram
- Agree to escort him
- Kill enemies encountered
- Speak with Aureus (EE Edition speak with Selenia)
- After speaking with Wulfram you will learn that soliders were sent out with him to investigate the Burial Mounds north of the city because they were a suspected source of the Undead. However the soldiers died and Wulfram needs your help to get back to town safely. 335 XP for agreeing to escort him back.
- Agree to escort him back to the City. You will be attacked twice along the trip by low level skeletons. First by a single level 4 skeleton and then a pack of 6 level 3 skeletons. 3 of them are archers with special arrows equipped. When Wulfam arrives at the city 430 XP given.
- After reaching the City, go and speak with Selenia x:316, y:220 to report to her about the soldiers. You will achieve +1 Reputation and complete the quest 3000 XP. You will get -1 reputation if you allowed Wulfram to perish.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!