Frederick's Blood Stone is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. You'll receive this quest from Frederick at the base of the cliff outside Maradino's Lair, Lucalla Forest. Alternatively, this quest can also be started by picking up a Blood Stone Shard in Maradino's Lair during The Troll's Bounty.
- Up to 18,450 XP
- Pick up Frederick's Blood Stone
- Talk to Frederick
- Heal Frederick or let him Suffer
- No matter which way you start it, you will need the Blood Stone Shard to continue the quest. Talking to Frederick about the Blood Stone will reveal that he needs it to heal from his injury.
- If you have a bloodstone in your inventory, you will have to decide whether or not to heal him. (Note: If you do not choose now and leave the map, Frederick will die and you can never complete the quest).
- IF you heal him, you will have the option to tell him to leave his Imp alone (+1 Forgiving) or let him kill the Imp.