Guards At The Bridge is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest is started when you come across 2 Drunk Guards past the tutorial dungeon/fight.
- Drunken Guards (Bibius & Junius)
- 900 XP (450 XP each guard)
- 180 XP refusing to follow the guards and starting a fight.
- +1 Obedient / Independent
- +1 Heartless / Compassionate
- Follow the Guards; OR
- Kill the Guards
- As you make your way to Cyseal after the first tutorial fight / dungeon, you will come across 2 Drunken Guards guarding a bridge. They will explain that they are hunting for Orcs.
- Speaking with them, you can convince them you are not an Orc. You will have to choose:
- Option A: Follow the guards for +1 Obedient
- Option B: Kill the Guards for +1 Independent
- Your characters will engage in a dialogue among themselves if you kill them. You will get either +1 Heartless or +1 Compassionate based on your choice.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
best to talk to the guards for info, then refuse to follow them (180 quest exp, +1 independent) and then kill them (450 XP each) this way they are isolated and easier to kill than if you follow them. After pick the Compassionate route unless your a rogue, where the Heartless will benefit you more.