Hide-And-Mikasa is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest is very simple. It starts and ends with the first conversation with Mikasa.
Mikasa is located just a couple steps away from the 'Luculla Mines - Entrance' Portal. You will come across a talking wooden crate. At least, that is what it seems to be. Move one of the wooden crates to discover that Mikasa was hiding there.
- + 3035 XP
- Talk To Mikasa
- Tell him "I'll take my leave"
- Choose to ask him to stay or run
- Ask "Is that Madora?"
- Choose Yes or No.
- Talk to Mikasa about the Hell Lords to start the quest Rogue Dread Lords.
- Tell him "I'll Take My Leave" to get him to seek your advice about remaining hidden or to run for freedom. If you tell him to stay (+1 Cautious), he will be dead when you return to the Mines. If you ask him to make a run for it, he will live successfully. (+1 Bold)
- If you have Madora in your party when you talk to Mikasa, he will ask if it is her. You can accept (+1 Blunt) or deny (+1 Considerate), Then you can speak with Madora to initiate the quest Revenge of the Source Hunter.