Imal is a level ?? Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Imal summons a party of void characters.
- The Ranger has Explosive Arrow, Fire Arrow, Silver Arrow and Slowness Arrow.
- The Cleric can Regenerate & Resurrect.
- The Warrior can Rage, Crippling Blow and Eroding Strike which may cause Bleeding.
- The Mage can Fireball, Flare, Infectious Flame, and Staff of Magus.
- The Berserker can shout Invulnerability, Burning Touch, Burning Touch, Weakening Touch and Self-Medicate.
- Imal can cast Purifying Tide -- a Purifying Fire that he can cast on the entire group at once. It has a 4 turn cooldown.