Infiltrating Hunter's Edge is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. It starts when you meet Hortun just outside Hunter's Edge, rummaging through a pile of dead bodies for loot. Speak with him and see what he has. (He usually sells some good legendary items).
To complete the quest, all you have to do is make your way into Hunter's Edge.
- Mountain Warriors
- Up to 12,695 XP (Depending on your choices)
- Speak to Hortun
- Go to the Gate to Hunter's Edge
- Convince or Kill the Mountain Warrior to let you through
- Enter the Gate
The quest is rather straightforward. When you get to the gate of Hunter's Edge, you will be stopped by a Mountain Warrior demanding you to identify yourself. Here you can choose from one of the three options:
- Show him an Enlightened Amulet. ( 0 XP)
- Persuade him by winning a RPS Game (Win = +8160 XP / Lose = Fight)
- Tell him you are a Source Hunter and a fight will ensue. Win the fight to find a key to unlock the gate.(+15300 XP)
- Then enter the gate (+4535 XP)