Inside the Source Temple is a main Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest begins automatically when you enter the Source Temple as part of the quest Follow the Wizard.
The quest is completed when you have reached Zandalor at the end of the Temple.
- +57,000 XP
- Portal to the First Garden at Homestead
- Unlock the Source Temple Entrance waypoint portal
- Complete the 2 Tests
- Light the Candles
- When you enter the Source Temple, you will find that Leandra has already beaten you there and destroyed the portal that joins the end of the Temple to the entrance. Therefore you will have to walk through the temple and make your way inside. This can be a challenging and frustrating task so read carefully below to figure out how to make it all the way to the end.
- Go back a little, and get close to a pile of stones, to the North from the waterfall, blocking a passage. Press the switch on the left side of the rubble and go through the new passageway
- At the end of the corridor, you will meet a door, which will tell you, that you need a number of star stones in order to enter, or that you have enough of them. You need to have all the 14 star stones collected.
- After entering the room, a lot of doors should attract your attention. You don't have to do anything with them, fortunately, as solving the riddles connected with them will award you with three books, which tell you how to set the candles on the circle at the end.
- Leave the doors and go upstairs. Light all the outside candles, and, as soon as the journal is updated, the one in the middle. Finally, light the middle one, the one in the upper right corner, and the one in the lower left corner (so that the candles are lit diagonally). The door should be now opened.