Jareth is a level 15 Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Jareth summons 4 blood animals at the beginning of the fight. (Cost: 5 AP)
- He uses attacks like Poison Hail, Poison Ball, Deadly Spores, Earthquake and Staff of Magus.
- If Bairdotr joins his side, she uses a variety of arrows and potions and casts Muted.
- Jareth will use Hasted on himself if his HP <50%.
Tips & Tricks
- See the quest The Wild Woman and the Renegade for information regarding how not to have Bairdotr join him.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Note that most of his strength comes from the summons. That is to say, that if you manage to charm Jareth, you will have free turns as all the summons will be charmed with their summoner as well. Naturally Witchcraft is really powerful against this guy.
Jareth fight in utterly shambolic. High initiative, summons 5 high initiative troops. Without insane speed, you get bumped so far back half your team is dead before your turn comes around.