|Inflict Bleeding. Does 150% weapon (slashing) damage.|
| AP COST
| SAVING THROW
Bleeding deals physical damage over time. Damage dealt depends on your weapon's damage rating.
Lacerate is a Skill in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Recommended Attribute Points: 8 Dexterity
- Each Dexterity point below the recommended reduces the Status Effect chance of the Skill by 10%, while each point of Dexterity above the recommended grants a 5% bonus chance.
- Some values of Dexterity will reduce the Cooldown of this Skill.
- Each Dexterity point below the recommended reduces the damage of the Skill by 15%, while each point of Dexterity above the recommended increases the Skill damage by 7.5%. (For example, the Skill does 135%, 150%, 157.5% weapon damage at 7, 8, 9 points of Dexterity, respectively.)
- Damage = Base weapon damage (or sum of both weapons when dual wielding) * Modifiers (sum of bonuses/penalties from abilities, dual wielding, ...) * Skill multiplier
- This Skill requires a Dagger. When dual wielding, the off-hand weapon doesn't need to be a Dagger.
- AP Cost:
- The cost of a normal attack with currently equipped weapon(s).