Lone Wolf is a Talent in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- The character receives no companion but gains:
- 70% bonus to base vitality
- 2 bonus to Turn Action Points and maximum Action Points
- 1 extra Ability Point on level up
- Incompatible with Glass Cannon
- Pick lone wolf on characters that need to tank up or will be hybrid classes (or both). This is because of the extra vitality and ability points lone wolves get.
- Regular character tend to struggle when going for a hybrid build because they spread themselves too thin.
- Creating two lone wolf characters adds difficulty to the game because enemies will focus attacks more.
- Additionally, you don't get double action points and health, so your party overall has less HP and actions.
- However, some players find the base game too easy (especially after beating it once or twice), so the extra challenge is ideal for them.
- Getting stunned or knocked down removes 50% of your party instead of only 25%, so bodybuilding and willpower become much more important.