The notes for Patch v1.0.47 (Jul 2, 2014) of Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition are shown below.
- Zandalor's Trunks will now talk
- Fixed the repeating voice problem that drove everybody bananas
- Muted banter voices while in dialog or trade
- Fixed crash with open inventory/skill tree on level swap
- Removed Intro Movie loading jitter
- Disabled saving to Steam Cloud again because its size is too small for our save games. We are going to compress the save games first and then reactivate it.
- Fixed problem with UI and save games
- Fixed Silverglen bad script crash
- Fixed problems with preview window in editor
- Fixed problems with game not starting after changing main campaign data with editor