Raalzen Ax'aroth is a level ?? Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Raalzen Ax'aroth fights in 3 phases. This fight is long and hard.
- PHASE 1: Raalzen Ax'aroth casts Fireball, summons hounds, walks and generally keeps his distance.
- PHASE 2: Raalzen Ax'aroth casts Fireball, Midnight Oil, Iron Command and generally keeps his distance.
- He also summons Demon minions and selects a character, THEN makes them explosive. The character selected must run to the safe zone (shining golden circle) to defuse the bomb. OTHERWISE they explode, dying and killing nearby allies.
- Raalzen can use this power every 2 turns.
- PHASE 3: Raalzen Ax'aroth casts Hasted on himself. He also runs at your characters and melees them. He also uses Infectious Flame and Mark of Death.
- Raazlen can cast Purifying Fire to dispel any buffs the player may have.