Roy's Menagerie is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest can be started when you come across Roy and his animals at a campfire in the prairies just north of Luculla Forest-Goblin Village Portal.
- Doreen (Cow)
- Timfred (Rabbit)
- +11,445 XP
- Talk to Roy
- Warn to Doreen
- Warn Timfred
- Convince Roy to free the animals
- Decide where to send the animals
- Speak with Roy about his animals to learn he is about to slaughter them.
- Then speak with Doreen the cow and warn her that she and her husband are about to be slaughtered. She will ask you to help them.
- Repeat the same for Timfred (Rabbit). (He will be useful later on in the The Troll's Bounty quest.)
- Convince Roy to let the animals go. You can either pay him, convince him through RPS game or kill him.
- Then speak with the animals after convincing Roy. Let them know they are free to go and choose to send them back to Cyseal or to the Dark Forest. You will meet this animals again in the future.