The Back-Alley Trader is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest begins when you speak with Nurt, who turns out to be an Orc trader selling tenebrium wares. He sells some good stuff and is worth trading with. He will disappear after the quest War of the Stones as the Tribesmen will declare war on the Orcs.
- + 6800 XP
- Talk to Nurt
- Talk to Grutilda
- Choose to report Nurt or not
- Nurt can be found in the Tribesmen's Warehouse. After speaking with him, you need to head over to Grutilda's Office.
- Talk to her about her being a leader and then you can choose to talk to her about the tenebrium stuff Nurt offered to sell.
- If you tell her, then she will go and kill Nurt and end the quest. (+6800 XP).
- If you do not tell her, then this quest will automatically end when you complete War of the Stones.