The Fish Thief
The Fish Thief is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. It triggers when you enter the western side of Cyseal Marketplace.
- Fish Thief
- +180 XP
- +1 Righteous / Renegade
- +1 Considerate / Blunt
- Stop / Allow the fish thief to steal}
- Save / Turn in the thief.
- This Fish Thief will tell you he is poor and has no money for food. You can choose:
- OPTION A: Stop him from stealing the fish (+1 Righteous, + 50 Reputation with the Fish Vendor)
- OPTION B: Allow him to steal the fish (+1 Renegade)
- Then the vendor will call the guard and you can choose to tell the guard that the fish is stolen (+1 Blunt) or that the man paid for the fish (+1 Considerate).
17 Oct 2020 12:56
I love the thief's response if one of you encourage him to steal and then you throw him under the bus when the guard catches him.