The Grieving Orc is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest can be started by speaking with Broggnar, whom you will find grieving over the loss of his brother on the Western Cyseal Beach.
You will learn about his brother's grave and decide whether to let the Orc be or to dig up his brother's grave (for loot).
- + 1 Spiritual and + 300XP for leaving Broggnar alone, or
- +1 Materialistic, + 645 XP for winning RPS check to see grave, and + 180 XP from seeing the Grave
- Orc Helmet & Orc Armour from looting the grave
- + 900 XP for killing Brogngar
- Exit Cyseal using the West gate and head slightly North past a bunch of corpses.
- Speak with Broggnar to start the quest
- Decide one of the 2 options:
Option A: Let Broggnar be and do not enquire about the grave. This completes the quest. (+1 Spiritual, +300XP)
Option B: Inquire about the Grave (+1 Materialistic). Convince him to show you the grave by winning a RPS game (+645 XP for Charisma check and +180 XP for seeing the grave).
No matter what option you choose you can still loot the grave (high Perception check) for Orc Helmet & Orc Armour. If Broggnar sees you, will start a fight (+900 XP for killing him).
The player can dig in front of the 3 totems in the area to find other orc corpses to loot, Broggnar will start a fight if he notices it.