The Lady in the Lake is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. You'll receive this quest when you walk past a puddle in the Witch's Grotto whilst doing the main quest Find the Witch. The grotto is accessed by teleporting through the Mirror in the Witch's Cabin.
- +19,810 XP
- Go to the Lake
- Cast the Spell
- Go through the First gate
- Go through the Second gate
- Talk to Almina
- In the Witch's Grotto, after you leave the cabin and cross the first bridge, the path will split in two. No matter which you take, you will eventually come to a Lake. A voice will talk to you when you come close, thus starting this quest.
- At the lake you will have to fight a group of Immaculates. The Cultist Spell dropped by them will be useful next.
- Stand close to the Lake and read the spell to reveal a path to Hiberheim.
- Next you will hear the voice coming from statues that will fall apart once the message is delivered. At one point the path will be blocked by a set of stone pillars.
- Close by the talking statue you will see a pressure plate that you can step on to move the stone pillars down into the ground, clearing the path. On the other side you will see a lever that can be used to permanently keep the path clear.
- NOTE: If you do use the lever you will have to fight 6 mechanical rodents
- Continue through the second gate in a similar way. You will have a couple of fights along the way.
- Eventually, you will come across Almina, the White Witch's assistant, laying in a pool of blood. Speaking with her will start Eternal Winter and then she will die.
- This will update Find the Witch and end the quest.