The Last Weresheep is a level ?? Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
||Hard (Borderline unfair)
- The Weresheep can use Purifying Fire to remove your Healing/Shield statuses.
- It can also use Rapture, Decaying Touch and Banish Summon.
- The Weresheep can also place explosives beneath a Character's feet -- that character then has 1 turn to get away.
- The explosion will leave a lava surface into which the Weresheep can teleport a character at random
- The Weresheep can also summon 5 smaller sheep that can cast elemental spells.
- When his HP <20%, he will sacrifice one of them to regain HP (equal to the amount the smaller sheep had before being sacrificed).
- The Weresheep may additionally open the fight with Mass Weakness -- setting Weak on all your characters (and their summons if any).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!