The Rat King is a level ?? Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
The Rat King
- The Rat King casts a Damage Boost on himself at the start.
- The King will summon the Rat Court which includes:
- The Rat Buffoon -- acts like a Nether Jester, switching immunity auras for nearby allies
- The Rat Chancellor -- uses pyrokinetic spells and Purifying Fire
- The Rat First Knight -- heals & buffs the King, and uses Doctor
- The Rat Prince -- purifies debuffs to friends, has crippling blow.
- The Rat Secretary -- uses Mass Disease
- The Rat War Chief -- uses Iron Command and can cause you to be Frightened
- When The Rat King's HP <50%, he then makes himself Hasted.
- The Rat King has the Consume Life Force skill -- allowing him to sacrifice one ally for HP equivalent to the amount the ally had before being sacrificed.
- The Rat Prince has Dark Avenger.
- The Rat Secretary can Banish Summon.
Tips & Tricks
- If you melee the Rat King, there is chance he may make your character Diseased.
- Each Rat gives 10,200 XP, so make sure you don't kill the Rat King until he summons the 6 others.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Each of the Rats in the battle gives 10,200 XP so make sure when you attack the Rat King you wait 1 round until he summons the 6 other Rats, a total of 71,400 XP for the fight.