Twins-By-Fire-Joined are a level 8 Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- The Twins can use Fireball,Burning Touch (on self- to heal).
- Every 3 turns (if notWet orFrozen), the Twins will enter a "charge mode" for 2 turns, during which they can't attack nor use Attacks of Opportunity.
- They can be interrupted by making them Wet or Frozen, or leaving the area.
- If after 2 turns spent charging, the Twins cast a Meteor Shower on the farthest character.
- The Twins explode upon death, causing damage to all nearby targets.
- The Twins will not cast a Fireball on targets that can be healed by it (i.e. characters with >100% Fire Resistance)
- The Charred-Bone Executioner will use Purifying Fire to remove any Healing or Shield status effects from your characters.
- Towards the back of the room there is a Charred-Bone Idol which will resurrect all skeletons around it every 4 turns (They will return with 60% of their HP). If it detects a Player too close to it, it will cast Fear or Nullify Resistances. Kill it using arrows or spells.
- One way to nullify the resurrection from the Idol (which can make the fight really annoying) is to kite all of the skeletons and the Twins down the hill away from it (near that cart by that broken wall is far enough), kill them , then run back and finish off the now toothless Idol from afar.
- Using Rain can prove very useful as you can first make everyone Wet and then cast electric spells like Blitz Bolt to stun all your enemies.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!