War of the Stones is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. It may be the most gruesome and long side quests in the entire game. It begins when you speak to the Jahrl in Tribesmen's Warehouse (in Hunter's Edge) about the missing Blood Stones. He will ask you to find evidence against the Orcs as he is convinced they are the culprits of this theft.
This quest will end in a large battle between the Tribesmen and the Orcs in which a lot of Hunter's Edge is wiped out. As such it is suggested to do this quests last, after you have completed the other side quests in the Dark Forest area.
- Hornless Gorag
- Up to 60,720 XP for completing the quest
- Additional 112,390 XP if you manage to kill all the Orcs in the battle.
- Speak to the Jahrl
- Open the room where the Bloodstones were stored
- Follow the blood trail
- Convince / Fight Bruil to let you through at the helm of the Knight's Tomb
- Activate 3 levers at the gate of Knight's Tomb
- Read the Embossed Sign
- Talk to / Fight the Watchful Guardian
- Find Garrick
- Get the Star Stone
- Speak to the Hornless Gorag
- Show the horn to the Jahrl
- Witness the War
- Speak to the Tribesmen after the war ends
- coming soon.