Distill My Heart is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest is obtained from Hershel, the bartender in the Tavern at Hunter's Edge. Speaking to him about Whiskey will reveal that he is running low and is retrieving more from Glen's house.
- + 16,320 XP
- Talk to Hershel
- Make some spirit
- Turn it into Whiskey
- Deliver the Whiskey
- After speaking with Hershel, head over to the cellar in Glen's House and find a book labelled "The Art of Whisky" lying there on the table. This book will tell you how to create your very own whisky.
- Follow the book step by step to make some Spirit.
- You can get a Sack of Barley from the outskirts of Hunter's Edge
- Use the Sack of Barley at the mill you get a Sack of Grist.
- Mix it with a Bucket of Water to create Wort
- Use the Pot Sill found in Glen's house with the Wort to create a bucket of Spirit.
- Then you will have to turn the Spirit into Whisky. To do this, go to Homestead and speak to Zixzax about making Whisky. He will take the spirit, and return drunk and give you a 30-year old Whisky.
- Deliver this Whisky to Hershel. This will make the Orcs in the Tavern permanently drunk and much easier to fight.