Maradino is a level ?? Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Awakens 5 skeletons lying on the ground in the room to fight with him.
- Once these skeletons die, he resurrects them as ghosts (Cost: 5 AP)
- Maradino uses a variety of elemental spells.
- If his HP falls below <40%, Maradino can cast Invulnerability on himself.
- Maradino can also recall the ghosts after you kill them once (Cost: 5 AP)
- Ghosts are immune to all surfaces.
- Ghosts can cause Chilled when melee'ing.
- If you attack any one of the 5 skeletons (BEFORE starting combat with Maradino), all 5 of them will come to life and start fighting you. Once you kill them, and start the fight with Maradino, he then only resurrects them as Ghosts directly.
- This is good as you don't have to worry about them in their skeleton form while fighting Maradino as well at the same time.
- If you use Summon Spider, and the spider bites Maradino, then there's a 50% Chance that he will be Frightened for up to 2 turns.