The Grieving Orc is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest can be started by speaking with Broggnar, whom you will find grieving over the loss of his brother on the Western Cyseal Beach.
You will learn about his brother's grave and decide whether to let the Orc be or to dig up his brother's grave (for loot).
- + 180 XP from seeing the Grave
- + 900 XP for killing Brognar
- + 1 Materialistic / Spiritual
- Exit Cyseal using the West gate and head slightly North past a bunch of corpses.
- Speak with Broggnar to start the quest
- Decide one of the 2 options:
Option A: Let Broggnar be and do not enquire about the grave. This completes the quest. (+1 Spiritual)
Option B: Inquire about the Grave. Convince him to show you the grave by winning a RPS game. Loot the grave. Fight Broggnar (+1 Materialistic)