The Legend Of The Weresheep is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest is started by reading the book "The Legend Of The Weresheep" which you can find in a mound by the old church in Cyseal.
What is a weresheep? That is what the quest is all about.
NOTE: Pet Pal Talent is required for this quest.
- Weresheep Ghost
- + 12,600 XP
- Find the book - The Legend Of The Weresheep
- Find and Read the notes of the last Weresheep
- Speak with the ghost of the last Weresheep
- Find the Weresheep Recipe
- Craft Weresheep Armor
- The book "The Legend Of The Weresheep" can be found in the graveyard, to the West of the old church in Cyseal. You can see a small mound (if you have high enough Perception). Using a shovel on it will discover the book hidden there. Read the book to start the quest.
- Inside Boreas's Treasure Room in Hiberheim Castle, you can find on one of the tables a note labelled "The Last Weresheep". Read it to update the quest.
- Next you need to speak with the ghost of the Weresheep. You can find the ghost inside Maradino's Cave. It will appear once you dig up a mound. You will need to have Pet Pal Talent to speak with it.
- In the laboratory in Maradino's Lair, you will find a note called "Weresheep Recipe". Read it to find out that the Weresheep likes Stardust and that its body will be found in the Dark Forest.
- Make your way to the Kickstarter Tree in Dark Forest and place a Stardust Herb on the ground in front of the the Tree to summon the Weresheep. You will need its wool to complete the quest. There are 2 ways of getting it:
- Option A - Kill it.
- Optioin B - Convince it to give you the wool. If you lose the game, you will still have to fight it.
- To complete the Quest, head over to the Elemental Forge in Hiberheim and use the Weresheep Woo with the Forge to craft yourself some weresheep armor.