Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Wiki has the best information on weapons, armor, classes, items, locations, secrets, walkthroughs, and maps. Find out everything you need to know about the game
About | News | Patch Notes
Controls | Combat | Manual
FAQ | Console - PC Differences
Status Effects Updated
Enhanced edition Skills fully updated!
Enhanced edition is out!
Divinity: Original Sin Coming to Consoles
Gamescom: Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Join the Site
Divinity: Original Sin Official WebsiteOfficial JP website
Released to overwhelming critical acclaim, reaching close to a million copies sold on PC and winning over 150 game of the year awards and nominations, Larian Studios' RPG Divinity Original Sin comes to consoles with a host of new and enhanced content in Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition.
The “Best RPG in years” (according to PC Gamer) receives a full makeover, including – but not limited to – a new intuitive user-interface tailored for controllers and couch friendly dynamic split-screen, with full voiced and remastered AAA dialogues featuring Alix Wilton Regan and Alec Newman, as well as hours of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system and a reworked storyline breathing new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.
Divinity: Original Sin Initial Gameplay Concepts
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
Check out our other Wikis:Complete List of Wikis
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!