Cassandra is a level ?? Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- The fight with Cassandra goes on in 3 phases.
- PHASE 1: Cassandra summons 3 Walking Corpses (slow, tough zombies), 2 Headless Corpses (headless zombies,faster but weaker,blind).
- PHASE 2 (HP <70%): Cassandra summons 3 Bolt-Stricken Corpses (Electrified zombies) and 2 Enchanted Armors (Uncontrollable)
- PHASE 3 (HP <20%): Cassandra summons an army of zombies, casts Rage on herself and starts to melee.
- Note: When her HP <15%, she may cast Meteor Shower.
- Hitting Cassandra with a melee attack may inflict a Cursed on the attacker.
Tips & Tricks
- The Electrified Zombies in Phase 2 may Stun you if you attack them with melee attacks.
- In Phase 3, killing Cassandra will kill all summons automatically and end the fight. So focus on her rather than the summoned zombies.
- IF the distance that separates Cassandra from her throne <30m, she will not summon anything.