Leandra is a level ?? Boss in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
- Leandra can summon Void Knights that will keep their distance during Phase 1 & will become melee characters during Phase 2 & Phase 3. See below for details regarding the phases:
- PHASE 1: Leandra summons 3 demons.
- PHASE 2: (When all Phase 1 summons are dead or Leandra's HP <60%) Leandra summons an Arcane Vortex that will teleport your characters into harmful surfaces.
- She then casts Meteor Shower. She also makes Protection Crystals that make her invulnerable.
- Leandra can also use Fireball, Ice Shard, Blitz Bolt and Earth Shards.
- PHASE 3: (When all Phase 2 summons are dead or Leandra's HP <30%) Leandra becomes a melee fighter and summons a Magic Ward that makes her immune to elemental damage.
- She can use Shackles of Pain, Rapture, or a Poison Hail Attack.
- The Void Knights can use Banish Summon.
Tips & Tricks
- Kill Vaeg'rym, Aern'vuul and then Yarl'oggoth in that order to complete Phase 1.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
how to open the portal of Eden??