The Talking Statues is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. This quest is initiated by reading the Traveler's Journal found on a corpse North of the Cyseal beach where you first start the game.
- Pincer the Crab
- +1050 XP / demon
- +2100 XP for quest completion
- Obtain & Read Traveler's Journal
- Talk to the Beggar in Cyseal
- Complete The Fabulous Five / Arhu's Failed Experiment
- Leave the cave to the Northwest
- Talk to Pincer the crab on the far west beack with Petpal, get info on the statues (450 XP), attitude choice of bold/cautious, then kill Pincer for 450 XP.
- Talk to any of the Statues
- Destroy each Statue with that elemental spell.
- Defeat all 4 Demons
- Free Bellegar, the imprisoned wizard from the cave.
- Walk North from where you start the game to find a corpse with a Traveler's Journal on him. Upon reading it your characters will engage in a dialogue. Complete it to gain +1 Pragmatic/ Romantic.
- Find the beggar in Cyseal. He is usually by an abandoned building East of Esmeralda's Shop. Converse with him for +1 Spiritual / Materialistic.
- Complete the side quests: The Fabulous Five / Arhu's Failed Experiment
- Travel straight to the end of the cave and head Northwest from there.
- Visit Pincer the crab on the far west beach and talk to him with Petpal, learning about the statues (450 XP). bold/cautious dialogue, then kill him for 450 XP.
- Speak with the statues to update the quest. Then use the corresponding elemental spell on each of the statues. (Fire, Water, Earth and Air)
- With each statue, an elemental demon of the same type will spawn. Kill all 4 demons. (Note: Using same type elemental attack on a demon heals them. E.g. Fire spell on Fire Demon will heal him).
- You will see an entrance to the cave where Bellegar is imprisoned. Go inside to rescue him and complete the quest.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!