Bairdotr can be found jailed near the Legion Headquarters in Cyseal. Unaware of social norms and somewhat savage, she was restrained because she bit a Legionnaire in the face when he surprised her by approaching from behind .
As you play with her in your party, you will discover that she was living in Homeforest and was raised by a bear to be fast and strong and thus survive the laws of nature. At one point she met the wizard Jareth who made her realize she was human and helped her develop her social behavior, however he was captured by the witch Attenberah, who she now seeks to find.
- Personal Quest: The Wild Woman and the Renegade - it comes to a close in the Phantom Forest
- IMPORTANT: You must have the Indepent trait on one of your main characters that she's allied to and teach her to not be obedient or she will leave your party.
- To teach her to be free, have her in your party after you complete The Initiation, or at the point where the main story reveals your guardian's mistake in their watch. They say that Gods make mistakes and that its good to be free.
Grants +33% chance to recover shot Special Arrows.
Decreases everyone's attitude towards you by 25, but melee opponents will find you less attractive in combat.
Fire a normal arrow that deals 100% weapon (piercing) damage and then forks off to the next target up to 4 times within 8.0m.
Damage dealt depends on your weapon's damage rating
Cures Poison on one target.
Target gains 100% poison resistance for 2 turns.
Improve damage with Bows and Crossbows at the cost of precision. (Toggle Stance)
Lasts until cancelled or replaced by another stance.
Rangers are the second-in-line damage inducing class in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. They attack from long distances using poisonous attacks which are very effective against a large majority of enemies you will come across.
- Rangers can and should also be equipped with elemental effect arrows which you find throughout your journey. These can be very helpful against certain types of enemies.
- Rangers have very low defense and as such should avoid face to face combat, especially against stronger enemies. It is best to keep on the move to avoid such confrontations and attack from behind friendly lines.
- Rangers are also expertised in a wide range of skills such as Blacksmithing, Crafting and Loremaster, making them very useful to your adventure outside combat.